Song: Honey Bee
Album: Winter Forever
Played: 1074 times
"I don’t even want you back
No, I would never want to risk something like that
'Cause I lost faith in myself
When I turned away from the one
With the longest stretch of embracing arms to hold me
So now I’m all alone
I guess God grew too tired to fix the mistakes he made with love
I think his biggest mistake was making me
I think that you deserve some form of apology
So here I am, at the end
Name :Luke (ln the leather jacket)
Artist: Modern Baseball
Album: You're Gonna Miss It All
Played: 21813 times
Modern Baseball | Apartment
I walk home with my eyes low
Dreaming up conversations we’ll have tomorrow
Your loose ends, my new friends
All the classes in high school we fell asleep in
But now I can hardly close my eyes.
Nara Dreamland, the infamous abandoned theme park in Japan.
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.
— How to feel better and become better by me
Maori Sakai is a freelance illustrator and graphic artist based in Tokyo, Japan.
some more outside drawings! I went to LA for a while